2013 STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
ANIMATION CALL FOR ENTRIES!
As part of the Annual Student Scholarship Competition the Society is pleased to announce the inclusion of an Animation Category!
Please be aware, only Faculty Chair/Administrators are eligible to enter their students work.
DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2013
1. Entries may be shot or created in any format film, but will need to be submitted in DVD (all Regions) format only. Entries should not exceed 15 minutes.
2. Work should have been completed within the last two years (January 2011-January 2013).
3. Must currently be an undergraduate student who is a matriculating arts major in an accredited art school, college or university. High school students and graduate students are NOT eligible.
4. Entries must be submitted by schools only, NOT by individual students.
5. Each student and school may submit as many entries as they wish, one film per DVD.
6. Student transcripts and entry forms must be provided for all students accepted into the show. Professor and class from which the accepted artwork has originated must be highlighted.
There is an entry fee of $15.00 per single film entry, one film per DVD. Each school can issue one check to cover all of the entries per school which must be received by May 1, 2013.
1. Judging is by an anonymous system which insures fairness.
2. Students will be notified at the time of their acceptance into the competition.
HOW TO SUBMIT ANIMATIONS
1. Each film must be presented on its own DVD. If the student is submitting multiple entries each film must be on its own DVD.
2. You may copy the enclosed entry form or download it from the competition site. Complete, sign and mail the form along with the DVD to the Society of Illustrators.
3. Include a DVD (all regions) copy of your film clearly labeled with the film title, contact name, phone number, e-mail address, and running time.
4. Include a check or money order made out to the Society of Illustrators for $15 per entry. Fees must be paid in US dollars and are non-refundable.
For more information or to request a copy of the Entry Form please email Exhibition Director Kate Feirtag (firstname.lastname@example.org)