Fashion Decades Sketch Night
January 30, 2020 |
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
In celebration of the exhibit Fashion Illustration: The Visionaries, the Society will be hosting a special sketch night featuring fashions from the 1930's to the 1960's. Featuring Arielle.
No reservations or advanced tickets needed—just come to the society before 6:30pm with your supplies, grab a drink and a seat, and get ready to draw!
$20 General Admission
* Admission also allows you access to the Nymphs and Satyrs Sketch Night taking place concurrently in the dining room in the main floor gallery.
Special Sketch Nights include complimentary small plates buffet. Cash bar.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS
- Special Event Art Out Loud Online: Shawn Martinbrough
- Lecture A Conversation with Shawn Martinbrough
- Lecture Drawing a Blank with Viktor Koen
- Special Event Live From Trinidad: Virtual Sketch Night hosted by Anthony Kieren