Special Sketch Night: Nymphs and Satyrs
January 30, 2020 |
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Every Thursday the Society hosts a special event sketch night where models are dressed in themed costumes. This week, our host Anthony Keiren has organized a spactular evening of high fashion with some of our favorite models
Featuring the figure modeling and costuming of New York burlesque legends Jack Barrow and Mademoiselle Estelle.
Tables and drawing boards provided but artists should bring their own art supplies.
About A.E. Kieren:
A.E. Kieren is a freelance illustrator and performer. He specializes in on-location illustration, for "sketch journalism" as well as for events and entertainment. Clients include Target, Entertainment Weekly, Billboard, Salvatore Ferragamo, Refinery Hotel, Sleep No More/McKittrick Hotel, MM&M, Johns Hopkins Magazine, The Dramatist, and Daily Front Row.
$20 General Admission
* Admission also allows you access to the Fashion Decades sketch night taking place concurrently in the dining room on the 3rd floor.
Special Sketch Nights include complimentary small plates buffet. Cash bar.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS
- Special Event Art Out Loud Online: Shawn Martinbrough
- Lecture A Conversation with Shawn Martinbrough
- Lecture Drawing a Blank with Viktor Koen
- Special Event Live From Trinidad: Virtual Sketch Night hosted by Anthony Kieren