Sponsorships & Affiliation
The Society of Illustrators values the importance of building strong community relationships. We work closely with our sponsors to ensure the experience is rewarding and mutually beneficial.
Sponsorship can include support for a specific program or exhibition.
Benefits vary based on desired amount of funding or in-kind contribution, and can include:
- Logo placement in connection with exhibitions, special events, and galleries
- Sponsorship recognition in press releases, catalogs, fliers and other relevant printed materials
- Opportunity to host private events or meetings in our main gallery or dining room
- Sponsorship listing on gallery signage, website, and newsletter
- Free admission for employees and discounts in the dining room and museum shop
- Invitations to special events and exhibition openings
- Complimentary invitations for employees to lectures, workshops and film screenings
Thank you to our generous sponsors
For more information please contact Lindsay Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org